UPF Barcelona School of Management Publishing provides you free access to a summary of academic articles, working papers and other interesting publications in the field of business produced by the UPF Barcelona School of Management of Pompeu Fabra University academic community. It provides you periodically multiple research studies across a wide range of topics with the most scientific standards. It provides you answers, ideas and research. It provides you one science: The Science of Business.
- No results available
-  Monitoring Bank Performance in the Presence of Risk
-  The Evaluative Advantage of Novel Alternatives: An Information Sampling Account
-  Inventory Pooling under Heavy-Tailed Demand, forthcoming in Management Science
-  Helena Ramalhinho Lourenço, associate professor in UPF’s Department of Economics and Business
-  Age-Related Structural Inertia: A Distance-Based Approach
-  The price of abundance: How a wealth of experiences impoverishes savoring. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin
-  Technological Similarity in Acquisitions and Innovative Performance Revisited: Does the Nature of Technology Matter?
-  Mircea Epure, professor in the Department of Economics and Business at UPF